Friday, October 24, 2014

Neil Diamond's MELODY ROAD - Music Review for One2OneNetwork



I have to admit the last time I remember listening to Neil Diamond's music was when I was being inducted as a US Citizen back in 1987.  They played the song "Coming to America" and the hundreds in the room becoming citizens were cheering and clapping, obviously happy for this special moment to be happening in their lives.  It was definitely a momentous occasion for sure.

It isn't the style of music I listen to normally so it took me quite some time to listen to the full album.  However, I did discover some songs that appealed to me. The lyrics to "Art of Love" reached out to me. Very meaningful words that can be endearing to almost everyone.  "Ooo Do I Wanna Be Yours" and "Marry Me" are sweet songs that can win a woman's heart. "Something Blue" is probably the catchiest tune out of the whole album.  Overall, I can't imagine myself playing this album regularly but it's worth keeping...for those moments when my inlaws visit.  :)


 * Official Neil Diamond Website – www.neildiamond.com
 * Twitter – @NeilDiamond
 * Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/neildiamond
 * YouTube – http://bit.ly/NDMelody

***I participated in the Neil Diamond Melody Road album review program as a member of One2One Network. I was provided a free album to review but all opinions are my own.***

No comments:

Post a Comment