Thursday, June 30, 2011

Bargain Finds: FREE Scotch products @ OSH

I went to OSH (Orchard Supply Hardware) store in Paso Robles to buy some plants. I know where all the clearance aisles are in every store so ofcourse I headed straight there and lo and behold, I found some Scotch brand products on clearance for super cheap. With the $1.00 off coupons I had plus the additional coupons I found that were attached to the Scotch tape I was buying, I was able to get the following items for FREE!

The coupons I printed off the internet expire today so perfect timing!!! :)

I bought all of the above, 10 quart pots of annual/perennial plants & vegetable pots and 1 huge pot of Dahlia's for $3 OOP (out of pocket). I used a 15% off any single item coupon (for the Dahlia's which were $12.99 originally), all the coupons above, a $30 Visa gift card I recently found in an old purse and a $13 merchandise credit card I received from returning dead plants a few months ago. My trip overall was awesome!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment