Sunday, May 29, 2011

Product Review: Body Fortress Super Advanced Whey Protein Powder Chocolate, 2 lbs


As of May 1st, I have been working hard to lose some weight. I was hoping to add some protein shakes to my daily routine to help build some muscle and help me get toned. I purchased the Body Fortress Super Advanced Whey Protein Powder Chocolate online from Walmart.com for $14.98 plus tax with free shipping. As always, I used Shopathome.com to get 2% cash back.

I have never been a huge fan of protein shakes. I always thought that you can still taste the powdery texture and the flavors were never that good. But I have to admit that this one is a lot better than any of the other ones I've tasted. I like the chocolate flavor and the texture isn't gritty like most other protein powders. I have made different kinds of protein shakes with this (1 scoop of powder with frozen or fresh fruit and soy milk w/ ice and/or greek yogurt). I have found that this tasted best with frozen blueberries, soy milk and a banana!

I give it 4 out of 5 stars!

My review can be found HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment