Saturday, May 28, 2011

Product Review: Old Navy's Compression Active Pants

I signed up for a new campaign through Crowdtap in which I get to sample a free pair of active pants from Old Navy!  I was so excited to be able to try a pair of pants for free.  Plus it came at a perfect time as I was shopping for new workout pants to wear for running.  I just started running again (started May 1st) and I have discovered that a lot of the pants I have been using for running isn't really meant for running.  It fits right for regular workouts but as soon as I start running, the waist part starts inching down so the next thing I know I am spending most of my time trying to jimmy my pants back up while running.


The Old Navy compression pants I chose isn't necessarily the 'perfect' pair for running either, but it's a lot better than some of the brands I've tried.  It stays up for the most part but after half an hour or so, I have to start messing with my pants to get them to stay up again.  But luckily, I don't run very far (only about 3-4 miles a day) so it usually happens towards the end of my run which I don't mind so much since it's time to stop anyway.

I really do like how it feels on my body.  The material is really nice and feels tight and taut around my bosom, which I appreciate since it actually makes it look like I've got a nice booty. :)  It also doesn't cause too many bulges around the waist area which I like since some pants make it look like I have a muffin top when it squeezes too much on my waist.
I have washed it twice since I purchased it last Thursday (May 26th) and they look as good as new.  I am hoping they hold up well through its lifetime!  I think that it's a pretty good bargain at less than $30 for the pair.  Some compression pants that are comparable are going for $80 or more (like Athleta's, which I could never buy since I just can't get myself to spend that much on activewear!). 

I give the compression pants from Old Navy 4 stars out of 5!

No comments:

Post a Comment