Monday, May 30, 2011

Product Review: Canopy Anywhere Console Table, Mahogany Finish



I looked for over a year trying to find an affordable buffet to store my extra kitchen items and more expensive dishes. I had the toughest time finding anything selling for less than $600! I traveled near and far to try to find this piece of furniture but to no avail. Then one day, it occured to me to look on Walmart.com and here I found the best bargain of all! A "buffet" for less than $300, shipped to the store for FREE. Gotta love Walmart for that.

It took a lot longer than expected to put the whole thing together. The instructions are very easy to follow except for the fact that the way it tells you to put it together is NOT the best way to put it together. It says to attach the two main side pieces to the front and back pieces then place the middle pieces into the buffet (the pieces that would hold the drawers in the middle). Well much to my dismay, the pieces didn't go in perfectly, they would attach to the front piece but not to the back. I almost broke the whole thing due to my frustration.

I looked online and found a different instruction manual. If you are thinking of purchasing this item, follow these instructions instead! Trust me, it will make your life a whole lot easier.

Anyway, I waited a whole hour before I went back to putting it back together again. To my amazement, I was able to FINALLY put the console together. Wow, it just looks absolutely beautiful. Just like those $800 pieces I was looking at that! It has a lot of storage and it looks great in my living room! :)

I gave the Canopy Anywhere Console 5 stars out of 5!

1 comment:

  1. thank you I downloaded the manual as we will be purchasing the console.Now help me decide what color. :)

    ReplyDelete